The ultimate summer retreat with Middle Harbour views from every habitable room. Perfectly positioned on the exclusive Balmoral Slopes nestled between the beach and the local shopping facilities.
Meticulously completed by its architect owner, the home provides a perfect environment for an indulgent and relaxed lifestyle. It incorporates every facility that you would expect in resort accommodation with a six-star rating. The north-facing home overlooks Sydney’s iconic Middle Harbour and beyond Sydney Harbour National Park and Manly.
By day the home is warmed by carefully controlled sunlight. All living areas and bedrooms include large sliding glass panels which open onto opulent north-facing terraces overlooking the beach. Start the day with a workout in the gym, or maybe a sauna or spa. Relax in any of the generous living areas or by the heated wet edge pool. Take a short walk down to the beach for a swim or lunch/coffee at one of the renowned restaurants or cafes.
By night, the character of the home is transformed by the electronic scene lighting, preset to create various moods. Enjoy dining on the terrace overlooking the moonlit water beyond. End the evening with a movie in the state-of-the-art, Lucasfilm THX-certified home theatre.
Blue Waters is the ideal accommodation for your summer sojourn – offering the serene atmosphere of the immediate beachside location whilst at the same time being in close proximity to the entertainment offerings of nearby Mosman and Sydney CBD.
The plan configuration lends itself to be shared by two families of four since the property has two bedrooms on each of the uppermost and lowermost levels separated by the main living areas on the intermediate level.
• Contemporary State of the Art Luxury Home
• Architect designed and owned
• Spectacular north-facing views over Middle Harbour from EVERY room
• 4 king-sized bedrooms each with its own dressing room and ensuite bathroom
• Centre level includes an open planned gourmet kitchen, dining and lounge area opening onto a vast stone-paved terrace with built-in gas BBQ
• Gourmet Kitchen includes Refrigerator + Freezer, Gas Cooktop, 2 x Dishwashers 2 x Electric Ovens, 2 x Microwave Ovens, Steam Oven, Coffee Machine + Plate Warmer
• Additional separate casual living area on the lower level, with Lucasfilm THX-certified home theatre opening onto the terrace, lawn and pool area
• Intimate library/lounge area with open fireplace
• Reading lounge on the upper level
• Resort facilities – theatre, 3 LCD TVs (each with DVD player), heated mosaic tiled wet edge pool, 2 hydrotherapy spas, sauna/steam room, gymnasium, table tennis, Springfree trampoline and landscaped gardens.
• Designer furniture
• Wireless broadband internet facilities
• Local and national landline phone calls included.
• Full reverse cycle air conditioning and gas ducted heating
• Double secure garage with internal access
A short 3-minute walk to the golden sands of Balmoral Beach with its Esplanade of casual cafes and prestige restaurants, or a 5-minute walk to the comprehensive Mosman shopping strip and transport facilities.
Sleeps 8 guests
7 nights minimum